Application of Miniature Pump in 3D Inkjet Printing Industry
Printing technology refers to imprinting different patterns, patterns and characters on specific carriers and fabrics in a certain way. The printing tools are divided into plate method and no plate method. Here we mainly talk about 3D inkjet printing in the plateless method. It draws the original pattern through the computer, and prints the specified pattern on the carrier by controlling the mechanical inkjet device. It has high printing and dyeing efficiency, exquisite pattern, flexible production, Not fading and other advantages, very popular in the industry.
Applications of miniature pump in this industry include:
– Waste liquid
– Ink outgassing
– System vacuum and pressure
– Cleaning station
– Vacuum (to maintain a constant bending pressure on the print head)
– Ink tank pump
– Chemical supplements
– Ink circulation
– Pressurized ink filling
The principle of inkjet is to use the miniature pump to generate positive pressure and negative pressure, the pressure effect and the ink tank:
1. Create a negative pressure environment: a stable micro-negative pressure environment needs to be maintained in the ink tank, and the micro-negative pressure overcomes the gravity of the ink to maintain balance, which is beneficial for the piezoelectric nozzle to absorb ink and eject micro-ink droplets;
2. Positive pressure nozzle cleaning: In order to keep the piezoelectric nozzle clean, the miniature pump can be used to create a positive pressure, and the ink in the ink cabin can be squeezed out to clean the piezoelectric nozzle;
3. Decompression process: The inkjet process is a continuous process, so it is necessary to install an air storage tank to stabilize the pressure. The miniature pump will draw air from the air storage tank, and the pressure in the tank will gradually decrease. When the pressure gauge/pressure sensor detects When the pressure in the tank reaches the specified pressure, the feedback signal is sent to the intermediate relay, the relay is disconnected, and the pump stops working.
4. Pressure stabilization process: By monitoring the pressure of the air storage tank, the PID algorithm is used to control the work of the pump and the on-off connection between the air tank and the ink tank to keep the ink tank in a constant micro-negative pressure environment.
1.The inkjet process is continuous, requiring the miniature pump to be in a long-term working state, and has high requirements on the life of the miniature pump.
2.During the inkjet process, the high-frequency air consumption operation will cause the pump to be in a state of frequent start and stop, and the air storage tank needs to be pumped from time to time to ensure a constant pressure in the tank, which requires extremely high pump stability.
3.Inkjet requires stable pressure, and the pressure supply system is required to maintain high parameter consistency during long-term fatigue work.
4.Ink and volatile gas contain organic volatile and corrosive components, and the miniature pump must have good chemical resistance if it is in contact with corrosive gas for a long time.
Purpose: Provide positive pressure, the pressure acts on the ink tank, and performs nozzle cleaning operations;
Brief description: Miniature pump, stable and continuous pressurization, positive pressure range 10kpa to 130kpa, support frequency speed regulation;
Advantages: stable flow, low pulsation and adjustable; stable output pressure; compatible with corrosive complex medium.
Purpose: Provide negative pressure, provide stable working pressure, circulate air flow, and use negative pressure to work intermittently to take away system heat;
Brief description: miniature pump, which produces stable negative pressure, relative vacuum degree -1kpa to -83kpa,
Advantages: stable performance; long lifetime; even if the exhaust port is completely blocked, it can work normally; suitable for various harsh working conditions, with rich material options and good chemical resistance.